Like every Friday, I am linking up with the DC Trifecta: Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Cynthia at You Signed up for What?, and Mar at Mar on the Run, as I do every Friday. This week's theme is "Gratitude". Below is a list of five things I am grateful for this year:
1. Family. This is a no-brainer for me, and is probably high on most people's list. The family I was born in to is a group of fantastic people, I have a supportive husband, two adorable dogs, and great in-laws. I am thankful every day for each and every one of them.
2. Friends. I adore my friends. They make me laugh and are always there for me when I need them. Some of them even fit into the 'family' category.
3. Running. I am thankful for running. It's a great stress release, fun way to stay fit and healthy (or at least trying to be these things), and even though I started out not enjoying it, it's something I now love.
4. Being a BibRave Pro. Joining the BibRave Pro ambassadorship is one of the best thing's I've ever done. I'm thankful I decided to apply (it took a bit of courage for me to put myself out there), and even more thankful that I was chosen. I've met a great group of people that I can now call friends, and it's been a great experience. It's helped me to connect more with the running community, and other than my blog, joining #bibchat on Tuesday nights was how I first started interacting with other runners. I've also had the chance to try out some great products. It's been a great few months :) PS They are taking applications for 2015 Pros – only open until 11/30, so get on it if you are interested.
5. My readers and all the new friends I've made on Twitter/Instagram. I am thankful for each and every one of you, my readers, along with all of the new friends I've made on Twitter and Instagram. It's been so great to interact with so many new people who are supportive, inspirational, and motivating. Thank you for being awesome!